This page is not linked to the menu system… it has notes about how to improve the website.
Check compliance for persons with disabilities at https://wave.webaim.org/
Some possible plugins we may want.
Moving your WordPress website from one location to another can be very difficult, even for those with experience. Luckily, Duplicator makes migrating, copying, moving, or cloning a site from one location to another super simple. Not to mention, this free plugin acts as a backup solution too.
- Duplication — You can easily duplicate a live or staged site for use elsewhere, which streamlines site development, especially for those who create multiple sites for clients.
- No Downtime — Duplicator boasts zero downtime while you move, migrate, or clone a WordPress site between domains or hosts.
- Easy to Use — Makes pulling a live site to a staging environment easy, and moving it back just as easy.
How Much Does Duplicator Cost?
Broken Link Checker
Broken Link Checker actively monitors your website for broken links, and immediately notifies you if it finds any so you can fix them.
Internal and external links get broken from time to time. But having broken links on your website is not only bad for SEO, it also hurts the user experience. This tool is one of the best WordPress plugins for blogs because you’re probably producing lots of content on your blog that may have broken links eventually.
- Automated Scans — Checks your posts, pages, comments, blog, and even custom fields, one of the best WordPress plugins for blogs since content-heavy sites can contain a lot of links.
- Smart — Broken Link Checker also detects links that don’t work on images, which is also important when it comes to image searches.
- Notifications — Manage notifications via email or in the WordPress dashboard
- Control Search Engine Behavior — Prevent search engines from following broken links, and even search and filter links by URL, making your job so much easier.
How Much Does Broken Link Checker Cost?
Enable Media Replace
Have you ever wanted to replace an image in your Media Library without having to delete the old image, rename the new file, and upload it to your site? The good news is, with Enable Media Replace you can.
- Easy to Use — With this cool WordPress plugin, all you have to do is either replace the old file with a new one.
- Fast — The plugin is incredibly lightweight
How Much Does Enable Media Replace Cost?
Plugin for WordPress
Add maps with marker and tracks to your site.
- GPX and KML files
- Huge Icon Collection
- Geotag your post / pages and link them in a map
- OpenSeaMap, Thunderfores, Stamen, BaseMap
Self-pingback removal may become important if we allow any comments.